ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


No One Was Born Alone
When I'm sitting on my bed and watching TV, there's a news about a kid commit suicide, because she had a broken heart. Can I just say, I hate seeing people as young as 13 willing to commit suicide? Because they believe that their life sucks so much that they believe it’s better just to end it. The fact that there may have been other people so oblivious to that person’s feelings, and they are the blame.
I absolutely hate reading about all of these suicide stories, and suicidal thoughts from people, but then I remember that I was there once too. At 15, I remember I wanted to kill myself. I remember thinking that I was “so damn full of trouble” and so annoying and not worth it to this life. I thought I wasn’t good for anything because I believed I just wasn’t good enough. I feel like at that age, we’re still finding ourself (and almost all of the teenager years, even a bit after depending on yourself)

But like, if you are reading this and feel like you don’t matter,

PLEASE know that you do.
PLEASE know that you have a future.
PLEASE know that right now is NOT the end.
PLEASE know that there is light after this darkness.
PLEASE know that you are beautiful, even if you don’t think you are.
PLEASE know that if you don’t feel loved right now, you are.
PLEASE know that one day there WILL be someone who loves you for you.
PLEASE know that relationships will mend.
PLEASE know that no matter how much you don’t believe it, your parents do love you. PLEASE know that there is a God up there who loves you just the way you are, whether you believe He exists or not.
PLEASE know that He wants the best for you, and even though you feel like everything is being taken away, it is because there is something better to come.
PLEASE know that there is always sunshine after the rain
PLEASE know that you are stronger than you know.
PLEASE know that there is hope.


If you want to kill yourself, don’t. Because if you do decide to take your life, there is at least one heart that you will be killing as well.



Libellés : , , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------