ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


I'm A Nighthawk and They Save Me #6

It's already weekend for you all, but not for me. Even on the weekend I have to do a lot of assignments *sigh*. Yeah, welcome mid-test week! By the way, a lot of songs too that accompany me this night, here they are.

Lady of The Sunshine - Home Sweet Home
Firekites - Autumn Story
The Whitest Boy Alive - Burning
Meg and Dia - Dreams Like Ocean
Paper Route - Enemy Among Us
Tahiti 80 - 1000 Times
The Album Leaf - Falling From Sun
Azure Ray - Sleep
Gregory and The Hawk - Oats We Sow
Joanna Newsom - Sprout and The Bean
Beck - Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometimes


Oh by the way, my friends told me that Tahiti 80 will perform on Kampoeng Jazz. FYI, Kampoeng Jazz is an event which held by Law Faculty of Padjadjaran University,. A year ago, they invited MYMP as one of their performers. And nooowwww, it'll be Sabrina and Tahiti 80 (not confirmed yet). I don't know Sabrina but I really wanna see Tahiti 80 because when they held their concert in Indonesia several years ago, I couldn't watch them. And they are really great. Oh God please please please let them come here!



Libellés : , , , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------