ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Someone I Need To Let Go, Or Wish I Didn’t Know.
Dearest A.Y., I just wish I didn't know you. I just wish that I didn't ever love you. I just wish that I never waste my 5 years to think about you. I just wish I didn't always think of you before I fall asleep. I just wish that I could erase the words you said, the way you looked, the things we laughed about, and the silent moments we shared. I need to stop looking at your page when I miss you. I need to stop looking at your pictures with her. I need to stop being a stalker. I need to stop signing in YM hoping that you will talk to me. If only I could.

Libellés : , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------