ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


The First Monday on 2011


Whoaa! This is the first Monday on 2011. And I'm happy because I don't have to wake up early to study and go to campus. It's holiday till Wednesday. And I've got nothing to do, because I'm good at procrastinating. I just listened to some songs in my iTunes playlist. It took a lot of inner struggle for me to post another songs, which are different from my playlist before. I don’t think I’ve listened to anything else for the past week. Okay, here they are my Monday songs.

1. The Postal Service - Such Great Heights
2. The Shins - Sleeping Lessons
3. Bright Eyes - First Day of My Life
4. Death Cab for Cutie - Crooked Teeth
5. God Is An Astronaut - Golden Sky
6. Arctic Monkeys - Brianstorm
7. Cinematic Sunrise - The Wordless
8. Hollywood Nobody - Kiss The Pain Away
9. Kate Nash - Birds
10. Katie Costello - Cityscapes


Wishing you'll have a great Monday, people :)



Libellés : , , , , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------