ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Yes, I'm A Traveler-Wanna-Be
Traveler

[trav-uh-ler, trav-ler]

–noun
1. a person or thing that travels.
2. a person who travels or has traveled in distant places or foreign lands.


Being a traveler is my dream since I was on junior high. Honestly, I was inspired by Trinity and her books, The Naked Traveler 1 and 2.
I love walking around.
I love trying new things.
I like to know a new culture.
I love the culinary tour.
I like meeting new people.
I love traveling.

Being a traveler is also an opportunity to see more of God's creations which are perfect in beauty. If the creation just as beautiful as it's, I just can't imagine how beautiful God is. Well, hopefully someday I can be a traveler just like Trinity or Tony Wheeler.



Libellés : , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------