ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Some Called Me Weird


I'm weird, some people said. I'd love to ask a lot of rhetorical questions. For example, why the first number is "one"? Why the sky is blue? And the other whys and hows. Somehow, I feel like there are so many colors pop out in my mind. But unfortunately, my questions are just limited only to the daily stuffs, which I get almost everyday. Maybe that's why people said that I'm weird, questioning something that no need to ask.

Well, it's up to them, I don't really care what other people said about me and my curiosity. This is me, a girl who has a lot of questions in her head.


P.S.: There are some questions, which can only be answered through the process of life itself, through experience, observation, enjoyment, and suffering, indeed. Human's life has a pattern. From these patterns, we get an answer.



Libellés : , , ,

7 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------