ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


Stay Away From Being Maybe


Oh right now, I'm finding it's really hard to have a free time. Yea... me-time, I mean. It's mid-term week and I have a lot of assignments. They really make me sick!!

I need an escape to an island or a place which there's no assignment, paper, journal, and something crap just like television, even for a while. A place where I can read a lot of fiction books, enjoy the sound of the birds, and take a lot of pictures. Not only me, but I think you and the other people need that too. Because sometimes this world has given us a lot of shitty things, people has been fake, and conspiracy and criminals have occurred almost all the time, around us.

So, here I am, alone in my room with a lot of things to do. Just some good music that accompany me this night.

Télépopmusik - Breathe
Albert Hammond, Jr. - Bright Young Thing
Ginger Ninja - Sunshine
Wolfmother - Vagabond
Jens Lekman - The Cold Swedish Winter
Foals - Spanish Sahara
Firekites - By Night
Detektivbyrån - Rymden i en låda


Goodnight and wishing you'll have a nice weekend. And oh, holiday puhleaseeeee come fasterrrr!!!!

P.S.: My stomach hurts, right before bed too. Now I’m going to be up all night :(



Libellés : , ,

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------