ep·i·gram·ma [n]
1. Any witty, ingenious, or pointed saying tersely expressed.
2. A brief, interesting, memorable, and sometimes surprising or satirical statement.


I'm Back! I'm Back!



Hola amigo! Salut! привет! I'm back to my monochromatic-mess blog after hiatus for a long time. Do you miss me? LOL I guess you're not.

And it's May already. Woohoo time flies waaayyy to fast. It seems like yesterday when I celebrated the new year eve, but exactly it's the fifth month in the 2011. And in one month later, I'll get to the level 3 of the university. Geez, I just feel effing old.

I really appreciate you guys who still wanna read my stories. Happy reading and hopefully you'll always have a nice day. Cheers!


P.S.: I'm really in the mood to post some tutorials. Wanna know what will I share to you? Just wait on the next post :p



Libellés :

0 comment(s)
Post a comment


---------------- Older Posts -----------------